Submit Blog Post
Our objective is to produce contemporary, immersive articles on SASEV.co.za.
What’s greater, SASEV.co.za is always browsing for informed, brand new tips from experts just like you.
Write for our site! SASEV.co.za accepts articles or blog posts. When you are considering in posting for us, remember to fill out the form just below.
Please send pitches and completed reviews for consideration making use of the form just below.
- Preference will be given to unique reporting and analysis, but we will also consider commentary.
- Articles should range in between 500 & 1000 words.
- We recommend first pitching ideas to us before you pen it!
- We anticipate submissions as a Word doc rather than a PDF.
- We encourage the usage of in-line backlinks for recognizing resources.
- Please submit your short article or pitch just once. Do not submit it numerous instances!
Should I Write a Article Title?
That would be awesome! We save the right to adjust it for Search Engine Optimization, type or just to make it much more attention-grabbing. But if you want to suggest one, that tends to make our job better.
Can you modify my article?
We will update for content and clearness, doing our very best to preserve your message. You are going to be able to view our tweaks well before we go live.
Anything other I ought to keep in mind?
Articles should be created in blog style, with quick paragraphs and plenty of white space. Such as a few sub-headings is much appreciated, and kindly use only a single space between sentences!
Should I add a photograph?
Indeed! Kindly do! You are going to get significantly more viewers with a very good picture!
What about my headshot?
Our very own system utilizes the email to capture your avatar from Gravatar, so make certain your photo is posted there.
What should I do immediately after I upload my content?
When it runs, we hope you’ll be active in the reviews, replying to subscribers’ queries or insights.
We look ahead to your contribution!
Use The Form Here To Upload Your Contribution
Typical Words And Phrases Utilized: